Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Slight Update/Change to this Blog

I have decided that in order to keep myself slightly more accountable, I am going to attempt to use this blog as a way of keeping track of my daily food intake and activity. 

From now on, expect to see a post a day with a list of what I've eaten that day, along with any movement or activity I've done.  I will also likely include any thoughts or feelings on the day.  I will not necessarily be tracking any stats, like calories or protein, because, as previously mentioned, I do not feel that this sort of militancy is beneficial for me personally.  On some days, I may take an inventory of these stats to gauge things but it will not be an every day thing.

Should I feel the need to share how I made or where I got what I ate, I will do so but also feel free to ask if something you see strikes you.  I am always happy to share what foods have been beneficial to me on this journey. 

I will still continue to write other random blog entries as they come to me.  I realize not everyone cares to read someone else's daily food and activity journal so feel free to skip any blogs with titles that are just the day and date as these will be my food and activity logs. 

As always, thank you guys soooo much for your support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment